Ph.D. Student in Informatics and Network Science, Indiana University
• A multi-disciplinary problem solver with a long history in agile R&D environments
• Passionate about getting work done with readable, optimized Python and Bash scripts
• Expert in handling and visualizing large datasets on HDFS and HPC system
Research focuses on Network Science
1. community detection on large online social networks (10% Twitter and 100%Tumblr) for online virality prediction
2. analysis on diffusion of fake news on Twitter around the U.S. presidential election.
In the lead-up to the 2018 midterm elections, more than 10,000 automated Twitter accounts got caught conducting a coordinated campaign of tweets to discourage people from voting. These automated accounts may seem authentic...