• MEng in Aeronautical Engineering from Imperial College London
• PhD in Shock Induced Separation of Transitional Hypersonic Boundary Layers from Imperial College London
• Currently a Post-Doctoral Researcher investigating SCRAM jet phenomena at the supersonic wind tunnel facility at the University of Texas at Austin
• Two TEDx talks (TEDxLBS 2014 and TEDxHull 2015)
• Presented work at the Houses of Parliament.
• Winning the UK’s largest science communication competition, FameLab-- run by Cheltenham Science festival with NASA and the British Council.
• Presenting for the Cheltenham Science Festival, one of the UK largest science festivals.
• Presenting for Head Squeeze-- a YouTube science channel.
• Numerous talks on behalf of the Natural History Museum, the Royal College of Art, the Festival of Ideas, and Imperial Festival.
Self-driving cars are becoming a very real technology. The latest Tesla car has an autopilot feature. The CEO of Uber has stated that he will buy every self-driving car Tesla can produce for a year (about 500,000). The...