Online Bonuses - Types and Offers in United Kingdom 2019
Online bonuses are not limited to the world of gambling alone. In fact, there are various special offers and discounts one can get by surfing the internet. Deals you can get online include online store bonuses, banking bonuses, casino bonuses and cashback bonuses. Depending on the type of offer and discount you are interested in, there are lots of sites that can serve your needs. To get these discounts, each institution has laid down terms and conditions which makes qualified to get these incentives. Here are the popular types of online bonuses you can find in the UK.
Online Store Bonuses in the UK
Online shopping can be easy and economical with the aid of discounts, vouchers and cashback deals. There are numerous sites that offer huge discounts and good bargains on products, but only a few are reliable. On these reliable sites, you can get good deals on a wide range of products which include home products, consumer electronics, fashion items, pets and so on. Some of these sites also offers coupons and exclusive bonus codes you can use on several online stores. If you are shopping in the UK, you will need deal sites aimed at UK shoppers. Some websites take it upon themselves to look for and compile lists of good bargains you find on the online market. On these sites, you will find exclusive deals that will enable your shopping budget on stores like Amazon UK, Tesco, Asos, Argos etc.
Cashback bonuses are monetary rewards mostly given by credit card companies. These rewards are a percentage of the amount you have spent using your credit card. Most financial institutions use this incentive to encourage the use of credit cards in making transactions. There are also cashback websites that provide links to online stores where you can shop and receive a cash back bonus after a particular period. Some cashback websites give a certain percentage of your total spendings, while others offer a flat rate to all their customers. Either way, you stand to gain a link to a new online store and receive a bonus for shopping there.
Online Casino Bonuses
The online gambling industry is probably the industry with the types most bonuses. When it comes to rewarding new customers with attractive packages or satisfying the existing ones with tailored loyalty programs, online casinos are nothing but experts. The incentives come is several shapes and sizes but the most common ones you will find are;
• Welcome Bonuses: These are reserved for new members, sign up on the casino site for the first time. This is the most common type of reward program by online casinos.
• No Deposit Bonuses: Less popular than the welcome bonus, but the most sought after by online gamblers. This reward requires no previous deposits.
• Deposit Bonuses: This is given as a reward to players for funding their player account. The percentage offered differs from one gambling site to another.
• Matched Deposit Bonuses: A type of deposit bonus, where the casino awards players with the exact amount they have deposited.
• Cashback Bonuses: For existing customers, casinos usually give back a certain percentage of players’ net loss in bonus money. If winnings are gathered with this reward, they can then cash them out.
• High-roller Bonuses: Only reserved for the VIPs or high-rollers who wager a huge amount of money. These rewards are always more valuable than usual.
There are barely any local online UK casino that does not have a reward program in place for its players. These gambling sites have something for everyone. Although these incentives come with certain requirements, they serve as an excellent way to enjoy gaming on online casinos without breaking the bank. Local online UK casinos with the best reward programs include Leo Vegas Casino, Mr Green Casino, William Hill Casino and Casumo Casino.
Online Banking Bonuses
One of the benefits that comes with digital banking is the reward you stand to gain from opening an account and making transactions. Most financial institutions are trying to increase their customers and in a bid to win you over, banks and building societies often offer cash rewards and other prizes. When you open an account, or make frequent online transactions through your account, you are become eligible to some bonuses offers or cashbacks depending on the bank terms. There are several UK cash-reward accounts online you can sign up on with few easy steps. However, it is best you read the terms of the reward you are getting properly, before you accept them.
This article does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editors or management of EconoTimes.