In terms of volatility risks, this week is extremely heavy with the focus on Brexit, key economic data, trade talks, and central bankers,
What to watch for over the coming days:
- Bank of Japan (BoJ) will announce policy decision on Friday.
- U.S. retail sales on Monday, CPI inflation report on Tuesday, PPI inflation and durable goods orders on Wednesday, and Industrial production numbers due on Friday.
- UK industrial production and trade balance numbers due on Tuesday.
- China retail sales, industrial production, and investments numbers sue on Thursday.
- Eurozone February inflation report on Friday.
- China’s annual people congress to continue through the week.
- EU’s Economic and Financial Affairs Council meeting to discuss digital taxation on Tuesday.
- Prime Minister May to issue a written statement on Brexit affairs on Monday.
- British government to present the deal before the parliament, and debate on the agreement on Tuesday. Voting is likely this week.