- USD/CNY is currently trading around 6.7175 marks.
- It made intraday high at 6.7239 and low at 6.7150 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 6.7373 mark.
- A sustained close above 6.7239 marks will test key resistances at 6.7373, 6.7486, 6.7529, 6.7668, 6.7757, 6.7842, 6.8009 and 6.8122 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 6.7239 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 6.7118, 6.7011 and 6.6826 marks respectively.
- PBOC sets yuan mid-point at 6.7148/ dlr vs last close 6.7290.
- China sets yuan mid-point at the strongest level since October 11, 2016.
- China July Caixin manufacturing PMI final increase to 51.1 (forecast 50.4) vs previous 50.4.
- China caixin PMI shows businesses cautious on hiring, employment falls at fastest pace in 10 months.
- China caixin PMI shows new orders and output growth rise at fastest pace since February.
We prefer to take short position in USD/CNY around 6.7200, stop loss at 6.7373 and target of 6.7011.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest