- USD/ZAR is currently trading around 15.19 levels.
- It made intraday high at 15.25 and low at 15.16 levels.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 15.40 marks.
- A daily close above 15.24 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 15.40, 15.70, 15.92 and 16.10 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 15.12 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 15.02, 14.94, 14.70 and 14.57 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take short position on USD/ZAR only below 15.12, stop loss at 15.30 and target of 15.02/14.94.
By Aarti Panchal