FxWirePro: Japanese yen trades marginally lower as average cash earnings, household spending data miss expectations
Friday, September 6, 2019 2:56 AM UTC
- USD/JPY is currently trading around 107.08 marks.
- It made intraday high at 107.10 and low at 106.88 levels.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish for the moment.
- A daily close above 106.92 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 107.85, 109.62, 110.70, 111.44, 112.40, 112.88 and 113.26 levels respectively.
- On the other side, a sustained close below 106.92 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 106.32, 104.00, 102.22, 101.68 and 100.98 levels respectively.
- Japan’s Nikkei was trading 0.43 pct higher at 21,213.48 points.
- Japan average cash earnings y/y stands at -0.3 pct vs 0.4 pct previous release.
- Japan household spending y/y stands at 0.8 pct vs 2.7 pct previous release.