FxWirePro: Aussie rises against major peers on robust employment data
Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:45 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0516 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0521 and low at 1.0477 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.0465 mark.
- A sustained close above 1.0527 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0580, 1.0642, 1.0758, 1.0822, 1.0882 and 1.0951 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0465 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0407/1.0339/1.0275/1.0237/1.0192/1.0123 marks respectively.
- Australia employment change July at 41.1K vs 0.5K previous release (expeccted 14.2K).
- Australia unemployment rate stood flat at 5.2 pct.