FxWirePro: Aussie rises against major peers on robust employment data
Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:55 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0682 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0700 and low at 1.0657 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bullish for the moment.
- A sustained close above 1.0668 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0758, 1.0822, 1.0882 and 1.0951 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0668 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0580/1.0532/1.0449/1.0364/1.0275/1.0237/1.0192 marks respectively.
- Australia March 2019 employment increase to 25.7 person (forecast 12 person) vs previous 4.6 person
- Australia March 2019 unemployment rate increase to 5 % (forecast 5 %) vs previous 4.9 %.
- Australia's S&P/ASX 200 index up 0.26 pct at 6,272.40 points in early trade.