In terms of volatility risks, this week is light with the focus on U.S. economic data and rate decision by key central banks,
What to watch for over the coming days:
- European Central Bank (ECB) set for a speech on Tuesday.
- Swiss National Bank (SNB) will release quarterly bulletin on Wednesday.
- Federal Reserve to announce rate decision on Wednesday.
- Bank of Japan (BoJ) will announce rate decision on early Thursday.
- Bank of England (BoE) will announce rate decision on Thursday.
- China house price report on Tuesday.
- German ZEW survey report on Tuesday.
- Eurozone CPI inflation report on Tuesday.
- UK inflation report due on Wednesday.
- Canada CPI inflation numbers on Wednesday, and retail sales report on Thursday.
- UK and China to hold bilateral talks on economic and financial affairs on Monday.
- UK Conservative Party members of Parliament to vote on candidate leaders on Wednesday; 32 votes will be needed for each candidate to progress in the competition.
- EU's bilateral treaty with Switzerland to be signed by Wednesday for Swiss stock exchanges to maintain access to the EU market.
- EU to hold a summit to discuss further integration within the EU.