Cryptocurrency Derivatives Series: A Glimpse At How CME Options Could Serve Its Hedging Functionality
FxWirePro: Ascending Channels Plot GBP/AUD’s Both Minor and Major Trends – Trading and Hedging Setup
Digital Currency Revolution Series: Ethereum’s Bullish Portrayal On Both Fundamental And Technical Drivers
Cryptocurrency Derivatives Series: Why Bakkt’s Custodian Service Amid Its Crypto-Derivatives Launches?
Crypto Technicals: ETH/USD holds 21-EMA support, 'Golden Cross' keeps scope for upside
ETH/USD chart - Trading View
Exchange - Bifinex
Support: 166.22 (21-EMA); Resistance: 190.50 (Trendline)
Technical Analysis: Bias Neutral to Slightly Bullish
- ETH/USD pauses downside, holds above 21-EMA support
- The pair is trading 0.95% higher on the day at 172.30 at 0945 GMT
- Upside capped at 5-DMA at 173.38, break above to see further gains
- Price action above major EMA's and daily cloud
- 'Golden Cross' (Bullish 50-DMA crossover on 200-DMA) on daily charts keeps scope for upside
- Break above 5-DMA targets 181.80 (Upper Bollinger Bands), weakness below 21-EMA
For details on FxWirePro's Currency Strength Index, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/currencyindex.