- DAX has made a low of 10397 yesterday and slightly recovered from that level. Short term trend is slightly weak as long as resistance 10800 holds.
- On the higher side the index is facing major resistance around 10863 (200 day 4 HMA) and break above confirms minor trend reversal a jump till 11040 (200 day MA)/11400 is possible. The minor resistance is around 10630
- The index minor support is around 10500 and break below targets 10380/10260.
It is good to sell on rallies around 10800-850 with SL around 11050 for the TP of 10500/10260
UK FTSE 100:
- FTSE 100 has broken minor resistance 6120 and jumped till 6129 at the time of writing. Short term trend is slightly bullish as long as support 6040 holds.
- On the higher side major resistance is around 6180 and any break above 6180 will take the index till 6230/6300
- The pair's major support is around 6040 and break below targets 6000/5970.
It is good to buy at dips around 6090-6100 with SL around 6040 for the TP of 6180/6230
France CAC Index:
- CAC has made a low of 4523 yesterday and slightly recovered from that level. It is currently trading at 4611.
- On the higher side minor resistance is around 4665 (55 day 4 H EMA) and any break above 4665 will take the index to next level 4705/ trend reversal only above 4805.
- The index support is at 4550 and below that level will target 4460/4380.
It is good to sell on rallies around 4700 with SL around 4750 for the TP of 4600/4510.