FxWirePro: Norwegian Krone rallies as crude oil rises on bigger-than-expected drop in U.S. crude stocks
FxWirePro:GBP/NZD bulls pierces 1.9200, eyes 21-DMA resistance
• GBP/NZD gained further ground on Thursday as sterling was supported by UK finance minister Rishi Sunak's stimulus, keeping worries about stalled Brexit talks at bay.
•The pair hit daily high at 1.9239 and was last trading at 1.9211 at (GMT 17:21).
• The pair is expected to trade higher in the short-term unless and until it closes significantly below 2.0138 (5 DMA).
• Technical signals show the pair could gain more ground in the short-term as RSI rising, and lower bollinger band is turning up.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9243 ( Daily high), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9280 (21 DMA).
• Immediate support is seen at 1.9186 (38.2%fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.9134 (5 DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.9200, with stop loss of 1.9100 and target price of 1.9280