- USD/TWD is currently trading around 30.13 marks.
- It made intraday high at 30.23 and low at 30.11 marks.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bearish for the moment.
- A daily close above 30.55 will drag the parity up towards key resistances around 30.70, 30.87, 31.02, 31.22, 31.40, 31.71 and 31.90 marks respectively.
- On the other side, key support levels are seen at 30.02, 29.74, 29.46, 29.28, 29.11 and 29.00 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- Taiwanese stock was trading around 0.84 pct higher at 9,818.22 points.
Positioning is inconclusive at this point. We remain sideways for the time being.