- USD/THB is currently trading around 30.77 marks.
- It made intraday high at 30.80 and low at 30.76 marks.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 30.70 marks.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen at 30.94, 31.20, 31.50, 31.70, 31.99, 32.10, 32.22 and 32.54 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 30.70 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 30.56, 30.42, 30.28 and 30.12 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to go short on USD/THB only below 30.70, stop loss at 30.94 and target of 30.56/30.42 mark.