- The Norwegian Krone declined, extending prior session losses and drifting further away from a near 1-week peak recorded earlier in the week.
- USD/NOK trades 0.1 percent higher at 9.2548, having touched a record high of 9.3057 on Monday.
- Investors now await Norway's trade balance data due next week, which is likely to show trade surplus decreased to NOK 23.4 billion in January.
- Momentum indicators are bullish: RSI strong at 65.04 and MACD supports upside.
- Stochs are biased lower, a minor dip is expected.
- Immediate resistance is located at 9.2772, and close above could take it till 9.2927.
- On the downside, support is around 9.2352, break below could take it till 9.2152.
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 9.2431, with stop loss at 9.2352, and target price of 9.2772.