FxWirePro: USD/DKK slumps below 6.300, outlook remains bearish
Thursday, August 13, 2020 10:52 AM UTC
- The Danish Krone rose, extending previous session gains as the greenback slumped across the board.
- The dollar index declined after President Donald Trump accused congressional Democrats of not wanting to negotiate over a U.S. coronavirus aid package.
- USD/DKK is trading 0.5 percent lower at 6.2861, having hit high of 6.3596 on Wednesday, its highest since August 3.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.3540, close above could take it till 6.3791 (21-EMA).
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.2690 and any break below will take it till 6.2510.