- The Danish Krone retreated further from to a 1-week peak hit in the previous session, as the greenback surged on encouraging U.S. economic data
- USD/DKK is currently trading 0.1 percent up at 6.7195, having hit low of 6.6886 the day before, its lowest since Jan. 7.
- On Thursday, the pair fell tumbled to a 1-week low but retraced to close 0.1 percent higher at 6.7101.
- Momentum indicators are bullish - RSI strong at 51.25, MACD supports upside and Stochs are biased higher.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.7268 (55-EMA), close above could take it till 6.7310.
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.7005, and any break below will take it till 6.6975.
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 6.7099, with stop loss of 6.7005 and target price of 6.7268