FxWirePro: USD/DKK halts 4-day losing streak, struggles to break below 6.5000
Thursday, July 16, 2020 10:54 AM UTC
- The Danish Krone eased, retreating from an over 4-month peak recorded in the prior session as the greenback rebounded from recent lows.
- The dollar index strengthened as investors focused on poor Chinese retail sales instead of its stronger than expected economic growth last quarter.
- USD/DKK is trading 0.2 up at 6.5348, having hit low of 6.5023 on Thursday, its lowest since March 9.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.5631 (7-EMA), close above could take it till 6.5738.
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.4994 and any break below will take it till 6.4906