- USD/INR is currently trading around 74.80 marks.
- It made intraday high at 75.23 and low at 74.67 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish for the moment.
- Key resistances are seen at 75.80, 76.40, 77.41, 77.78, 78.12, 78.26, 78.62 and 79.02 marks respectively.
- On the other side, initial supports are seen at 74.50, 73.74, 73.58, 73.00 and 72.58 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart. Current downside movement is short term trend correction only.
- India’s NSE was trading 3.23 pct higher at 8,549.75 points and BSE Sensex was trading 3.12 pct higher at 29,324.88 points.
We prefer to take short position on USD/INR around 74.85, stop loss at 75.23 and target of 74.20/73.74.