FxWirePro: Aussie trades almost flat against major peers after manufacturing PMI, services PMI data
Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:18 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0588 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0596 and low at 1.0583 marks.
- Intraday bias remains neutral for the moment.
- A sustained close above 1.0588 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0642, 1.0758, 1.0822, 1.0882 and 1.0951 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0588 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0518/1.0407/1.0339/1.0275/1.0237/1.0192 marks respectively.
- Australia’s manufacturing PMI at 51.3 vs 51.6 previous release.
- Australia’s services PMI at 49.2 vs 52.3 previous release.
By Aarti Panchal