FxWirePro: Aussie falls against major peers after employment change data
Thursday, February 20, 2020 1:54 AM UTC
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0442 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0471 and low at 1.0428 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish for the moment.
- A sustained close above 1.0476 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances around 1.0526, 1.06, 1.0654 and 1.0743 mark respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0452 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0414/1.0349/1.0264/1.0222/1.0178 marks respectively.
- Australia’s employment change data stands at 13.5K vs 28.7K previous release (expected 10.0K).
- Australia’s unemployment rate stands at 5.3 pct vs 5.1 pct previous release (expected 5.2 pct).
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 was trading 0.73 pct higher at 7,196.80 points.