- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0772 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0777 and low at 1.0738 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.0693 marks.
- A daily close below 1.0747 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0693, 1.0649, 1.0590, 1.0443, 1.0371, 1.0326 and 1.0237 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a sustained close above 1.0747 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances at 1.0845/1.0912/1.0966/1.1062/1.1148 levels respectively.
- Australia July NAB business confidence increase to 12 vs previous 9.
- Australia July NAB business condition stays flat at 15 vs previous 15.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest