- USD/INR is currently trading around 69.58 marks.
- It made intraday high at 69.75 and low at 69.57 marks.
- Intraday bias remains neutral for the moment.
- Key resistances are seen at 69.85, 70.20, 70.52, 70.85, 70.97, 71.23 and 71.51 marks respectively.
- On the other side, initial supports are seen at 69.22, 68.92, 68.49, 67.88 and 67.67 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- India’s NSE was trading 0.35 pct higher at 11,701.55 points and BSE Sensex was trading 0.35 pct higher at 38,946.79 points.
We prefer to take short position on USD/INR around 69.65, stop loss 69.85 and target of 68.49.