FxWirePro- Currency Strength Index (4- Hour chart)- Currency pairs to watch (GBPAUD and GBPJPY) for the day)
FxWirePro- Currency Strength Index (4- Hour chart)- Currency pairs to watch (NZDUSD and USDJPY) for the day)
FxWirePro- Currency Strength Index (4- Hour chart)- Currency pairs to watch (EURJPY and EURAUD) for the day)
FxWirePro:GBP/NZD losses momentum but outlook is bullish
• GBP/NZD retreated from daily high on Tuesday as the pair rise faded as investors awaited UK inflation data and the BoE interest rate decision.
• Markets await the February UK inflation data due Wednesday ahead of the Bank of England's monetary policy decision on Thursday..
• Choppy overnight action leads to a short lived dip but, buyers emerged near 1.9721, pair nears the 23.6% fib.
• Technical signals are bullish as RSI is at 62, daily momentum studies 5, 9 and 10 DMAs are trending north.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9757 (23.6% fib), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9830(Higher BB).
• Strong support is seen at 1.9619 (5DMA) and break below could take the pair towards 1.9601(38.2% fib).
Recommendation: Good to buy on dips around 1.9700, with stop loss of 1.9610 and target price of 1.9800.