FxWirePro: EUR/GBP slips lower on disappointing German IFO data, 'Death Cross' confirmed on daily charts to drag prices lower
FxWirePro: AUD/USD holds marginal gains, AUD finds bids as Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine gets TGA approval
FxWirePro: AUD/JPY trades weaker, AUD depressed amid downbeat Australia Retail Sales and risk-off sentiment
FxWirePro: GBP/CHF dives over 0.50%, pound weighed down by possibility of a extended lockdown and dismal UK macro data
FxWirePro:GBP/NZD hits 4-months low, bias is bearish
• GBP/NZD dipped on Friday as frictions in the Brexit process and a gloomy economic outlook due to the coronavirus weighed on pound.
• Underlying trend for the pair remains bearish. A break below 1.8914 (23.6% fib) might spur increased downward momentum.
• At GMT 18:01, the pair was trading 0.61% lower at 1.8938, lowest since 22nd July.
• Technical signals show bearish momentum , the 5 DMA and 9 DMAs trend south, while RSI is heading south at 34.
• On the upside, Immediate resistance is located at 1.9060( 5 EMA), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9181 (38.2%fib).
• On the downside, strong support is seen at 1.8914 (23.6%fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.8863 (Lower BB).
Recommendation: Good to sell on rallies around 1.8950, with stop loss of 1.9100 and target price of 1.8880.