- USD/THB is currently trading around 32.80 marks.
- It made intraday high at 32.86 and low at 32.73 marks.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish till the time pair holds key support at 32.70 mark.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen at 32.91, 33.02, 33.18, 33.32, 33.54, 33.78 and 34.14 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 32.72 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 32.56, 32.36, 32.10, 31.85, 31.56, 31.18 and 30.97 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to go long on USD/THB only above 32.91, stop loss at 32.70 and target of 33.18.