- USD/THB is currently trading around 31.80 marks.
- It made intraday high at 31.86 and low at 31.78 marks.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 31.92 mark.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen at 31.92, 32.14, 32.48 and 33.23 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 31.74 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 31.56, 31.40, 31.18, 30.97, 30.87, 30.70 and 30.56 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to go short on USD/THB around 31.84, stop loss at 31.94 and target of 31.56/31.40.