- USD/INR is currently trading around 75.57 marks.
- It made intraday high at 75.98 and low at 75.49 marks.
- ntraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 75.98 mark.
- Key resistances are seen at 75.98, 76.24, 77.41, 77.78, 78.12, 78.26, 78.62 and 79.02 marks respectively.
- On the other side, initial supports are seen at 75.20, 74.90, 74.50, 73.74, 73.58, 73.00 and 72.58 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart. Current downside movement is short term trend correction only.
- India’s NSE was trading 5.46 pct higher at 8,530.55 points and BSE Sensex was trading 5.56 pct higher at 29,163.55 points.
We prefer to take short position on USD/INR only below 75.48, stop loss at 75.98 and target of 74.90/74.50.