- USD/THB is currently trading around 32.64 marks.
- It made intraday high at 32.67 and low at 32.56 marks.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 32.36 mark.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen at 32.70, 32.94, 33.32, 33.54 and 34.14 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 32.56 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 32.36, 32.10, 31.85, 31.56, 31.18 and 30.97 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- Thailand will release trade balance, current account and private investment data around 0730 GMT.
We prefer to go long on USD/THB only above 32.72, stop loss at 32.50 and target of 32.94.