FxWirePro: Swedish Krona extends losses on deeper recession fears
Monday, March 30, 2020 1:06 PM UTC
- The Swedish Krona declined, extending losses for the fourth straight session amid growing concerns that the Swedish economy faces a deeper recession than in the 2008/09 financial crisis.
- The economy is expected to experience unemployment 10 percent and a contraction in GDP of around -4 percent across the year, despite unprecedented economic stimulus.
- EUR/SEK trades 0.3 percent up at 11.0490, having hit a low of 10.8608 on Wednesday, its lowest since March 18.
- Immediate resistance is located at 11.0803, any close above could take it near 11.1088.
- On the lower side, support is seen at 10.9723, break below could take it till 10.9512.