- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.3470 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.3472 and low at 1.3461 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 1.3457 mark.
- A daily close above 1.3475 will test key resistances at 1.3490, 1.3537, 1.3590, 1.3637, 1.3670, 1.3706, 1.3770 and 1.3790 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below 1.3457 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 1.3387, 1.3350 and 1.3267 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
- Singapore’s non – oil exports m/m stands at 1.1 pct vs 5.8 pct previous release (expected -1.3).
- Singapore’s non – oil exports y/y stands at 2.4 pct vs -5.9 pct previous release (expected -1.8).
We prefer to take short position on USD/SGD only below 1.3457, stop loss at 1.3490 and target of 1.3445/1.3387.