- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.4312 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.4329 and low at 1.4295 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 1.4290 mark.
- A daily close above 1.4304 will test key resistances at 1.4383, 1.4542, 1.4606, 1.47, 1.4762, 1.4818 and 1.4850 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below 1.4304 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 1.4250, 1.4208, 1.4174, 1.4102, 1.4044, 1.3938 and 1.3870 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- Singapore will release retail sales data around 0500 GMT.
We prefer to take short position on USD/SGD only below 1.4290, stop loss at 1.4350 and target of 1.4208.