FxWirePro: Norwegian Krone slumps to 1-month low as oil prices decline on renewed coronavirus lockdown
FxWirePro: USD/JPY edges slightly higher from 5-week lows, yen offered after BoJ cuts Japan's growth forecasts
FxWirePro: GBP/NZD drops below 1.9200 approaches 38.2% fib retracement level
• GBP/NZD dipped on Tuesday as ramped up UK lockdown fears added to lingering Brexit woes dragged the pair downwards.
•The pair is edging towards 38.2% fib at 1.9185, as the UK news is turning more negative day by day.
• At GMT 18:55, the pair was trading 0.81% lower at 2.0220, lowest since 13th May.
• Technical signals are bearish as RSI is at 31, momentum studies 9, 11, 21 DMAs are trending down.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.9205( 50%fib), any close above will push the pair towards 1.9280 (61.8% fib).
• Strong support is seen at 1.9185 (38.2% fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.9029 (23.6 %fib ).
Recommendation: Good to sell below 1.9180, with stop loss of 1.9300 and target price of 1.9050