- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,326 mark.
- It made intraday high at 1,327 and low at 1,321 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1,318 mark.
- A sustained close above 1,322 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 1,337, 1,358, 1,377, 1,392, 1,400, 1,408 and 1,428 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,318 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,307, 1,298, 1,274 and 1,265 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- South Korea’s kospi was trading 0.24 pct lower at 1,831.80 points.
We prefer to take long position on EUR/KRW around 1,324, stop loss at 1,318 and target of 1,337/1,358.