Subscription streaming service Bally Sports+ provides access to the Bally Sports Ohio regional sports network.
ondon Heathrow maintained its first-place ranking among European hubs, but it dropped from its global ranking of number 1 in 2019 to number 22 this year.
Leaked Pixel Watch 'Active' bands will cost $49, but the more expensive metal bands will launch at a later time
Breweries are concerned that demand will plummet from October when consumers become even more budget-minded.
Leaked technical specifications of the regular Pixel 7 model suggest very few changes from its predecessor
The advanced light water reactor, one of the next-generation reactors that Japan is considering promoting, is an improved version of conventional pressurized water reactors.
The ‘Luminary’ honor is the highest level of recognition accorded at the Red Dot Award: Design Concept.
Apple and Amazon will no longer pay the $195M fine for their collusion case last year after the judge scrapped the penalty.
Approval of Kakao's digital insurance unit to boost innovation: experts
The Financial Services Commission's preliminary approval of Kakao Pay’s insurance subsidiary as an online-only insurance firm and of three peer-to-peer companies is expected by industry experts to pave the way for the country’s innovation in finance.
The approval makes Kakao Pay South Korea's first digital-focused general insurance company, which sells 90 percent or more of its insurance products via telecommunication.
The new digital insurance company can utilize mobile giant Kakao’s technologies and platform to contribute to the promotion of consumer benefits, competition, and innovation in the insurance industry.
The company will partner with Kakao’s subsidiaries, including Kakao Mobility and Kakao Kids, offering various non-life insurance products.
Kakao Pay, which is gearing up for an initial public offering later this year, seeks to launch its insurance company within the year.
However, Kakao Pay still needs to apply for the final approval within six months.
Kakao Pay holds 60 percent while Kakao owns the remaining 40 percent of the general insurance firm.
The FSC also approved People Fund, 8 Percent, and Lendit as the first group of peer-to-peer companies under the Act on Online Investment-Linked Financing and User Protection.
The FSC said the new law protects P2P service users better as it reinforces investor protective measures.
The financial regulator will continue to review applications by other P2P firms, which need to register with the government by Aug. 26, 2021, to abide by the new law.
As of June 9, 41 P2P companies have applied for registration as online investment businesses.
What is a semiconductor? An electrical engineer explains how these critical electronic components work and how they are made