- USD/THB is currently trading around 30.84 marks.
- It made intraday high at 30.86 and low at 30.75 marks.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish till the time pair holds key support at 30.70 marks.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen at 30.90, 31.20, 31.50, 31.70, 31.99, 32.10, 32.22 and 32.54 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 30.76 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 30.42, 30.28 and 30.12 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart. Current upside movement is short term trend correction only.
- BOT will release Repo rate decision around 0635 GMT.
We prefer to take long position on USD/THB only above 30.90, stop loss at 30.70 and target of 31.20.