- USD/THB is currently trading around 30.43 marks.
- It made intraday high at 30.49 and low at 30.36 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bullish for the moment.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen at 30.49, 30.72, 30.97, 31.20, 31.50 and 31.70 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 30.15 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 29.96, 29.72, 29.55, 29.25 and 28.56 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to go long on USD/THB around 30.40, stop loss at 30.30 and target of 30.72.