- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.3553 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.3559 and low at 1.3540 levels.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.3520 marks.
- A daily close above 1.3545 will test key resistances at 1.3570, 1.3590, 1.3680, 1.3760, 1.3813, 1.3854 and 1.3945 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below 1.3534 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 1.3515, 1.3454 and 1.3388 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
- Singapore will release manufacturing output data around 0500 GMT.
We prefer to take long position on USD/SGD around 1.3548, stop loss at 1.3520 and target of 1.3570/1.3590.
By Aarti Panchal