FxWirePro: USD/SEK near 3-week trough, outlooks turns bearish
Thursday, July 2, 2020 12:45 PM UTC
- The Swedish Krona rallied to a near 3-week peak as the greenback eased across the board.
- The greenback against a basket of currencies traded 0.3 percent lower at 96.91, having touched a low of 96.81 earlier, its lowest since June 24.
- USD/SEK trades 0.5 percent down at 9.2599, having hit a low of 9.2368 earlier, its lowest since June 12.
- Immediate resistance is located at 9.3415 (10-DMA), any close above could take it near 9.3565 (21-EMA).
- On the lower side, support is seen at 9.2250, break below could take it till 9.1964.