FxWirePro: USD/SEK hovers towards 3-week trough, outlooks remains bearish
Monday, July 6, 2020 11:51 AM UTC
- The Swedish Krona rose, extending previous session gains as the greenback eased across the board.
- The greenback against a basket of currencies traded 0.4 percent lower at 96.77, having touched a low of 96.75 earlier, its lowest since June 24.
- USD/SEK trades 0.2 percent down at 9.2747, having hit a low of 9.2368 on Thursday, its lowest since June 12.
- Immediate resistance is located at 9.3616, any close above could take it near 9.3972.
- On the lower side, support is seen at 9.2328, break below could take it till 9.1964.