FxWirePro: USD/DKK halts 3-day wining streak, dip till 6.300 likely
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 10:52 AM UTC
- The Danish Krone retreated from an over 1-week trough hit earlier in the session as the greenback declined across the board.
- The dollar index eased after a top U.S. Senate official said negotiations in Congress on an additional stimulus package for the virus pandemic have not progressed.
- USD/DKK is trading 0.3 percent lower at 6.3262, having hit high of 6.3596 earlier, its highest since August 3.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.3670, close above could take it till 6.3851 (21-EMA).
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.3040 and any break below will take it till 6.2802.