FxWirePro: USD/DKK halts 3-day losing streak, major resistance at 10-DMA
Friday, August 7, 2020 9:15 AM UTC
- The Danish Krone eased, halting a 3-day winning streak as the greenback rebounded across the board.
- The dollar index bounced back from an over 2-year low recored in the prior session following another escalation in U.S.-China tensions.
- USD/DKK is trading 0.4 percent higher at 6.2990, having hit low of 6.2509 last week, its lowest since May 2018.
- Major resistance is seen at 10-DMA.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.3182 (10-DMA), close above could take it till 6.3360.
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.2505 and any break below will take it till 6.2353.