FxWirePro: USD/DKK halts 2-day losing streak, faces resistance at 10-DMA
Thursday, August 6, 2020 10:45 AM UTC
- The Danish Krone eased, hoverning away from a 2 year-peak hit last week as the greenback attempted a minor recovery across the board.
- The dollar index steadied near a 2-year low as markets waited for U.S. jobs data and updates about fiscal aid negotiations in Washington.
- USD/DKK is trading 0.2 percent higher at 6.2893, having hit low of 6.2509 on Thursday, its lowest since May 2018.
- The pair continues to face major resistance at 10-DMA.
- Immediate resistance is located at 6.3057 (5-DMA), close above could take it till 6.3220 (7-EMA).
- On the downside, support is seen at 6.2505 and any break below will take it till 6.2353.