- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,324 mark.
- It made intraday high at 1,324 and low at 1,321 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1,310 mark.
- A sustained close above 1,322 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 1,332, 1,347 and 1,363 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,322 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,307, 1,298, 1,274, 1,265, 1,244 and 1,222 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- South Korea’s manufacturing BSI stands at 66 vs 79 previous release.
- South Korea’s kospi was trading 1.67 pct lower at 2,068.24 points.
We prefer to take long position on EUR/KRW around 1,320, stop loss at 1,310 and target of 1,347.