- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,329 mark.
- It made intraday high at 1,330 and low at 1,329 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral for the moment.
- A sustained close above 1,332 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 1,340, 1,358, 1,363, 1,377 and 1,392 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,327 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,317, 1,302, 1,294, 1,287, 1,278 and 1,268 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- Seoul shares open down 0.60 pct.
We prefer to take long position on EUR/KRW around 1,327, stop loss 1,320 and target of 1,377.