Cryptocurrency: AMC theaters to begin accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash as payments
NFT Game: Gangstaroos new non-fungible token collection gives owners a chance to win $50,000 via play-to-earn game
NFT Auction: Metacask selling ‘The Angel’s Share’ NFT, a rare 1991 Macallan whisky cask valued at $2M
What Makes Modern Furnished Apartment Rentals Different From Hotels?
It seems as if furnished rentals are becoming more and more popular. With the rise of the World Wide Web, you are able to communicate with owners of modern furnished apartment rentals in Bogota area.
Years ago your only option was to visit your local travel agent and book a hotel. There were no modern furnished apartment rental directories or portals in the past. Now you can surf the web for the perfect modern furnished apartment rental house.
First, let's define what we are talking about when we say modern furnished apartment rental. We call it a modern furnished apartment rental when a renter rents a property directly from the owner (or representative of the owner).
The property usually has its own kitchen, living room, bedrooms, etc. They come in many shapes and sizes including condos, single-family homes, townhouses, cabins, chalets, and more.
Just so you know, a hotel or motel room is not a modern furnished apartment rental.
What makes modern furnished apartment rentals different from hotels? The comfort is the main difference. You have all of the same luxuries that you have at home.
Most furnished apartments have kitchens and most of the other amenities that you have at home, plus many have additional amenities such as hot tubs, pool tables, etc.
With larger groups there is definitely a cost advantage. A 3-bedroom modern furnished apartment rental usually hosts more visitors than 3 hotel rooms. Make sure to keep this in mind if you do any cost analysis.
Also make sure to include meal savings in your analysis since you may not dine out as often in comparison to a hotel modern furnished apartment. These items alone could be substantial savings.
With a modern furnished apartment rental, there is no need for that stuff! You can have family game night sitting in a nice comfortable home or take advatage of all the other amenities your rental has to offer.
This is why it is important to learn about the amenities of the rental before you enter into a contract. As stated earlier some have hot tubs, pool tables, movies and many other activities.
Tips for Renters:
1. Bookmark as many "modern furnished apartment Rental" websites as possible. This way when you are searching for a rental, you have all of the portal sites at your fingertips.
2. Always make sure to find out what items are provided and what is not provided by the owner. For example, in some rentals you may need to supply your own linens. It would be unfortunate to show up with no towels/sheets, etc.
3. Always book early. Many of the popular destinations get filled quickly.
4. Check for references if possible. The exception to this rule is if the owner is just starting out.
5. If you enjoyed your trip, try to negotiate a better price for next year. The owner would probably love to start filling his/her calendar for next year.
6. Make sure you have the owner's contact information with you while on the trip. If there is an emergency, you may need to call.
7. Read the fine print and make sure to read all fine print on any leases or documentation that you are asked to sign. Also, read any fine print on the modern furnished apartment rental web listing.
8. If you're trying to save some money, scroll to the bottom of the list. Many modern furnished apartment rental portal sites have hundreds of listings. Many times, the listings at the bottom of the list are just as good as those at the beginning. The listings at the bottom don't get as many page views so you may find some better prices and some owner's looking to fill a quick vacancy.
9. Make sure you ask any questions you may have before making a reservation. Questions about the amenities, pets, smoking/non smoking, handy capped accessibility, and cribs for children are some questions that come to mind.
10. Lastly, have fun on your modern furnished apartment and please respect the owner's property and follow all of his/her rules and regulations. Please remember this is someone's personal property that you are renting.
Digvijay Singh Kanwar is a professional Content writer and Digital marketing expert and he loves to write about Finance and Health based Articles. For more details you can contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org
This article does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editors or management of EconoTimes.