- XAG/USD is currently trading around $17.43 marks.
- It made intraday high at $17.55 and low at $17.40 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at $17.32 mark.
- A daily close above $17.72 will test key resistances at $17.87, $18.02, $18.17, $18.45, $18.76, $19.07 and $19.27 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below $17.32 will take the parity down towards key supports at $17.17, $16.97, $16.72, $16.40 and $16.17 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take short position on XAG/USD only below $17.40, stop loss at $17.57 and target of $17.17/$16.97.
By Aarti Panchal