- USD/TWD is currently trading around 30.56 marks.
- It made intraday high at 30.59 and low at 30.53 marks.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 30.48 mark.
- A daily close above 30.70 will drag the parity up towards key resistances around 30.87, 31.02, 31.22, 31.40, 31.71, 31.90, 32.46 and 32.88 marks respectively.
- On the other side, key support levels are seen at 30.48, 30.36 and 30.11 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
- Taiwan’s TWII was trading 0.13 pct lower at 11,165.44 points.
- Taiwan will release export orders data around 0800 GMT.
We prefer to take short position on USD/TWD only below 30.47, stop loss 30.70 and target of 30.11 mark.