- USD/THB is currently trading around 30.28 marks.
- It made intraday high at 30.32 and low at 30.26 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 30.40 mark.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen at 30.40, 30.72, 30.97, 31.20, 31.50 and 31.70 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 30.31 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 30.24, 30.12 and 30.02 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to go short on USD/THB around 30.32, stop loss at 30.50 and target of 30.12/30.02.